Welcome to the Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Orientation Registration System!
, you must:
- Be admitted as a student for the Spring 2018 semester
- Get your Student ID (e.g. A00000000). This number will serve as your universal student ID during the course of
your attendance at TAMU-CC, and will be used to verify your identity in lieu of your Social Security Number.
- Have your University-assigned Island ID. Click here to set up your account or reset your password.
- Access your Islander E-mail account . Your Islander student e-mail address is the primary way in which the University will contact you. Via this e-mail address,
you will receive official University correspondence, billing and financial aid notifications, and emergency announcements (in cases of a campus emergency).
You can check your e-mail at any time at http://islander.tamucc.edu/mail. For example, once you have activated your Island ID (e.g. bgibson1), then your Islander
email address would be firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Have your TSI scores or proof of exemptions on file with the Office of Recruitment and Admissions. You can contact
the Office of Recruitment and Admissions at 361.825.7024 to inquire about your TSI status, or you can view your TSI status on S.A.I.L. . If you are logging in
for the first time, your User ID is your student ID number (A00000000), and your password is your date-of-birth in a six digit format (mmddyy). After you have logged in,
you will click on the “Student” tab, then “Student Records” and “View TSI Status”.
- Click here to register for New Student Orientation. You will use your Island ID and the same
password that you used to access your Islander e-mail account.
The cost to attend Orientation is $75 per student and $75 per guest. This fee will be collected from you
upon registration. We only accept the following payment types: Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, American Express and Discover.
Please have your credit card available before proceeding with registration. Please remember that the registration fee is a non-refundable and non-transferable fee.
Having problems logging in?
If you experience difficulty registering for Orientation and are unable to determine a cause, please contact the
Islander Welcome Center by phone at 361.825.8687 for immediate assistance.
Texas A&M University Corpus Christi
- Unauthorized use is prohibited
- Usage may be subject to security testing and monitoring
- Misuse is subject to criminal prosecution
- Users have no expectation of privacy except as otherwise provided by applicable privacy laws
These warnings are required in accordance with Texas Administrative
Code 202 as administered by the Texas Department of Information
Resources. Reference Chapter 33, Texas Penal Code.